Friday, August 1, 2008

May I Have this Dance?

As much as I like YouTube.com, it has been messing up my blog posts for the past couple days. I had some really good music lined up to go along with my posts, but they wouldn't show up. I'm a little bit frustrated, but I'm going to try again today. I hope it works.

Earlier this week the family was having it's evening dance session. It was even more fun because one of my goddaughter's joined us. Bear was showing our goddaughter that he still had moves:) Princess was shaking and shimmying while dancing with her daddy. Juicy Boy was working the happy feet while turning in circles. I was just letting my body do whatever it wanted to do. We were dancing to everything from reggaeton to hip hop to old school R&B classics. The energy level was high!

I stopped dancing for a moment to take a look at something on my desk when something out on my desk when Juicy Boy came over to me, took my hand, and walked me back over to where everyone was dancing. Once he got me there, he turned and started to bust a move!! My heart just melted and danced with my son...Awww, thank you God for my boy!!

Juicy Boy inspired me to pull up one of my favorite Rick James tunes - Dance Wit' Me to accompany this post. Enjoy and make sure that you "shake it up, shake it up now baby." Listen to Roy on the vibes!!

No comments: