Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Feelin's in the Air!

I'm on my break at school and blogging...I can't believe it, but I felt the need to write. I am busy. I know we all are busy with life's schedules...go to work, drop off children at school, complete assignments, make deadlines, go home, bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan, and never ever let him forget he's my man! ('cause I'm a woman, Enjoli.) I'm sorry, I got caught up in the song. I am busy. Busier than usual, but...I am not freaking out. I'm happy.

I am happy to be busy because there are a lot of INCOMING blessings that are making me busy. After writing about my need to complete the book I started four years ago, I completed it! The book is a reflection of how I feel about my children, Princess and Juicy Boy. They are indeed blessings. I am now in the process of finding a good agent so I can get it published (If you know of one, or how to get a good agent, please let me know). God is good.

I am also creating cards (and gift bags, and jewelry boxes, and lunchboxes)again. Jillybeans cards are back! I will be participating in a home show on Friday (thanks ms. espresso). I have also been asked to create a special line of cards to accompany jewelry sales (thanks gem of a friend). What a wonderful opportunity to stretch me to develop another line of cards. I have quite a few to do, but I am excited and thankful for the opportunity. I am enjoying the process... God is good.

I am also enjoying blogging. This blog really makes me thankful for all of the blessings I receive. It also makes me look at challenging situations to watch out for the INCOMING blessings. The blog has afforded me the opportunity to have some amazing conversations about God, life, motherhood, marriage, finding your "thing"/talent, and using your gifts. I wish many of those conversations were on the blog as comments (because everyone I speak with has some good stuff to say)...but I know that you, my friends, will respond to the blog and post comments when you feel the urge...God is good.

I am thankful for this busy energy, this creative energy, this openness because it lacks stress. When I realized it wasn't present, I was thankful for moving forward with grace, strength, and abundance while living, laughing, learning, and loving. God is good. So, as Frankie Beverly says, "I've seen the Light, Watched it shine down on me, I'm gonna spread my wings yeah, An' I'm gonna tell all I've seen, These happy feelin's (feel that happy feelin'), I'll spread them all over the world, From deep in my soul, I wish you Happy Feelin's!

No comments: