Monday, December 31, 2007

Can you feel a brand new day?!

On the eve of the new year, I am reflecting, giving thanks and becoming excited about the possibilities. 2007 is coming to a close, and it has been a full year! A year full of trials (trials that we made it through!), blessings (especially the birth of my healthy, Juicy Boy one day after his due date, in spite of his premature intro), and growth (my hair(style)--thanks Omi, mind, and spirit)! I'm sure you can tell it has also been a year of excitement by all of the exclamation points that I've been using:) I am thankful to God for all of last year. Yes, even the trials. They say that without valleys, you never truly enjoy the mountain top experiences. The mountain top experiences are awesome -- as in the real definition of the word, not the valley girl word that everyone uses when they see their newly transformed room on television.

I am looking forward to more mountain top experiences. In 2008, I am focused on the Ps. In 2008...I will be Prayerful. I will Praise God. I will be Positive. I will Progress. I will be Prosperous. I will live in Peace.

I wish these Ps and more for you and your family in 2008. Happy New Year! Can't you feel a brand new day?!

1 comment:

Mango Mama said...

Girl, I get chills just hearing the intro to this clip. Happy new Year to you and your wonderful family!