Friday, February 1, 2008

Hope He's proud of me...

It's my birthday today! Yup, 38 years ago, Glo and Nick birthed this baby girl. I am blessed. I am healthy. I am happy. I am loved and in love. I have wonderful children. I am exploring me...and enjoying the journey while living, loving, laughing, & learning...in beauty, abundance, and strength with ease and grace.


I have decided that this is my year to live my life like it's GOLDEN, as my fellow Girls' High girl would sing..."representin' His glory, hope He's proud of me!"

6 comments:

Barb said...

Jill--
Happy Birthday fellow Aquarian! I miss you...Hunters Woods...and seeing your babies become wonderful people. We are blessed that you were born...I think of you often and the words you said to me when Rachel had no interest in reading..."do I think there is a problem"...and I realized that "problems" can be created by perception. You made me a better parent. Yes, it's true my GT child did not read in kindergarten. Thank you, Jillybean! Blessings and Love to you while you're living your life like it's GOLDEN!

Mango Mama said...

Happy Belated Golden Birthday Miss Jilly. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful year. Continued blessings!

jillybean said...

Barb - WOW! I miss you too. Thank you for the blessings and love. Back at you and your family! Kiss the girls! Are you still making those salt potatoes?

jillybean said...

Mango Mama,

Thank you for the birthday wishes! In this golden year, we have got to collaborate on something. Sometimes I think you are my twin brain;)

Jillybean

Mama Kim said...

Happy Belated!!!!!!!!!!! I am just realizing how many of my sister friends are Aquarians!!! Anika, Barb, my new friends out here Rev Joanne and Lupe.
Between the aquarians and the gemini sister friends I feel surrounded in love and understanding. Happy birthday to a fabulous woman, YOU!!!

jillybean said...

thank you for the birthday wishes mama kim. your libra scales help keep us aquarians balanced;) love to you...