Saturday, November 24, 2007

talk to me

this blog has given me good vibrations... it has allowed me to write for a purpose. it has allowed me to communicate with my friends and family in a different way. it has caused me to look for the good in my life, even if it comes in the form of rough patches, because i know that a blessing is incoming. it has allowed me to share one of my gifts from God.

you all have given me positive feedback. i have heard how much you enjoy the blog. i have heard how the messages are right on time (watch 4 incoming, that's a part of the gift from God). thank you for those encouraging words. thank you for your open communication. thank you for all of your email messages...but, i would love for us to communicate on the blog page.

this blog is not just so you can read what's going on in my my life, my head and my heart. it is a place where we (everyone reading and i) interact, share, agree, disagree, vent, testify, shout, etc. so, please, please, please...write me back on the blog page. it's really not that hard. all you need to do is click on the comments link. it will take you to the page where you get a google account. if you have a google account, just sign in. if not, type in your email address, create a password, and create your display name. it's that simple!

please take a moment to write a comment on the blog page if you are moved to do so(thanks Dr. Monica - go Church Lane!, mama kim -you got me started, and mango mama - the inspiration) or if you're "in the zone" (isn't that right mommy?). you have a lot to share. you are intelligent. you are funny. your thoughts, comments, views and insights may be helpful to me or someone reading the blog.

so, in the words of tim gunn (in santino's voice), let's "make it work." and get this blog rolling.

can't wait to hear from ya.

No comments: