Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love is You



While I was at the beach (we had a ball!- another post a little later on) Bear and I celebrated our Eighth Wedding Anniversary. On July 8, 2000 we said, "I Do" before our God, our family, and, our friends.

I love my husband! I am so blessed to have in him my life as my partner, best friend, confidant, personal comedian (oh, he has JOKES!), support, personal cheering section, sound board, and more! Bear is love. He is the romantic love. He is the honest love. He is the love that is there through sickness and health. He is the love that stays around through the tough times. He is the forgiving love. He is the encouraging love. He is the real love.

This Chrisette Michelle songs says it well. Happy Anniversary Bear! Eight years and counting. "It just gets better with time." I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Lanny said...

Happy belated anniversary. My sister and her husband were married on the same day! :)